Workplace bullying has a destructive effect on an organisation and its personnel.
It is incumbent on employers to ensure its workplaces are safe and healthy and maintain a zero tolerance approach to workplace bullying.
Workplace bullying in your workplace can cause:
- Increased absenteeism
- Loss of valuable staff
- Adverse publicity
- Poor workplace morale
- An inability to attract job applicants
- Increased legal and workers compensation claims
Those are just some of the impacts of workplace bullying – the list goes on and on.
A Productivity Commission report estimated that workplace bullying costs the Australian economy between $6 billion and $36 billion annually.
It is the simple case that no organisation can afford a workplace bully in its midst.
If you have a bully in your workplace, your action needs to be swift and decisive.
There are a number of disciplinary options at an employer’s disposal.
One such option is – termination of employment.
But when it comes to sacking a workplace bully – so many employers get it wrong.
Our presentation, delivered by nationally recognised workplace investigations expert and employment lawyer Brad Petley, will demystify the process and give you easy-to-follow “how-to” guidance.
What will I learn?
By attending, you will learn:
- How to approach a workplace bully
- What to say
- How to deal with the typical traps that workplace bullies set for employers
- How to assemble the evidence
- The right process to follow to keep the industrial commissions at bay
- How to minimise the damage to your workplace when exiting a workplace bully
- What to do once the bully is gone
You will not regret watching this presentation!
Purchase your copy unique presentation on DVD by clicking the “add to cart” button.